Norwich has many different neighborhoods and business areas that offer a variety of options. There are important questions you should consider when thinking about a location for your business:
- Where are your customers located?
- Who is your competition and where are they it located?
- Do you rely on pedestrian or drive-by traffic?
- Will you need parking?
- What type of space do you need (e.g., storefront, back office, garage, warehouse)
- How much space do you need?
- How much are you willing to spend on the space?
NCDC can help you assess traffic, demographics of the neighborhood and local permit requirements.
Once you have an idea as to what your location preferences are, you can then start to think about what part of Norwich makes sense. Here is an overview of various locations in Norwich, and the community’s vision for what businesses might locate there.
|Route 82/ West Side|